|Date of Commencement of Online Application
|Last Date of Online Application Submission (Including Payment of Fee)
|Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded
||Will be announced later
|Date of Computer Based Test
||Will be announced later
|* Any change will be updated in the website.
Please go through the detailed notification at our website: http://uppbpb.gov.in/ the Applicant must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as per the advertisement before applying for the post.
“Click Here to download Instructions in Tamil”
Procedure for Online Application:
Before proceeding for filling, keep the following information/ documents ready:
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID
- Scanned color passport size recent photograph in JPEG format (11 KB to 30 KB).
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (05 to 10 KB).
- Category Certificate - If applying for Category under EWS, OBC, SC or ST.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC Category within the period of 01-April 2020 to Last date of submission of Online application form.
- Income and Asset Certificate for EWS Category.
- Domicile Certificate - If UP Domicile
- Dependent of Freedom Fighter Certificate - If dependent of freedom fighter.
- O level Certificate in Computer from DOEACC or NIELIT Society or Government recognized Degree or above in Computer Application / Technology. - if respective qualification is obtained.
- 'B' certificate of National Cadet Corps - if served in National Cadet Corps
- Territorial Army Service Certificate - if served in Territorial Army
- Ex-Servicemen Discharge Certificate / NOC in case of ex-serviceman applicants only relevant portion of the Discharge Certificate / Book will be required.
- NOC from Competent Authority - in case of working UP State Government Civilian Employee.
- Following educational documents
- 10th Mark-sheetor Certificate, which contains your Date of Birth
- 12th / HSC Mark-sheet or Certificate, which contains your Date of Birth
- Graduation Mark-sheet / Certificate
- Degree in Law from an Institute, College or University recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC) - If applicable
- Certificate of Proficiency in Computer - If applicable
Note 1: Document must be of JPEG, JPG or PDF format only and size must be between 50 KB and 600 KB.
Note 2: Applications with blurred photographs / illegible signature / unclear scanned images of documents will be summarily rejected
Note 3: The Applicants are advised to give their own Mobile Number and e-mail address as only one application will be accepted from a Mobile Number/e-mail ID. Applicants are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Department through e-mail/ SMS. Further, e-mail address and Mobile Number will also be used for retrieval of password / Reference number, if required.
- Important Instructions:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the registration portal i.e. https://upprpbsimca20.onlineapplicationform.org/UPPRPBM/
- Only one Common Online application is required to be submitted by an applicant for the post of SI Confidential / SI Confidential Vigilance / ASI Ministerial / ASI Accounts (Only for Commerce Graduate) / ASIM Vigilance. In case, more than one application of an applicant is detected at any stage, all the applications may be rejected by the Department and his/her candidature for the examination may be cancelled.
- Applications submitted through any other source will not be accepted. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard and no Admit Card will be issued to any such Applicant even if he/she pay prescribed fee by any mode.
- Applicants are advised to read the notification, instructions to applicants, vacancy position carefully before filling up the application form.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications and pay prescribed fee much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the Online Registration Portal on account of heavy load on the portal during the closing days.
- The Department does not accept any responsibility for the Applicants not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control.
- Before final submission of the online application, Applicants must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction / modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be considered.
- The Applicant has to furnish declaration to the effect that all statements/inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false, incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected /terminated. It is mandatory for the applicant to Tick the Check Box on DECLARATION part at the time of online registration of the Application form and before uploading the application.
- Process of filling online application:
The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- Basic Details filling
- Educational and other details filling
- Basic Detail filling Process: This is for generating the Reference number and Password.
- To register First time, click on "New User" on https://upprpbsimca20.onlineapplicationform.org/UPPRPBM/
- Read INSTRUCTIONS carefully and click the check box to acknowledge the same and proceed.
- The applicant has to read the notification, instructions to applicants, vacancy position carefully before filling up the application form.
- Fill up the "Basic Details" form. Due care should be taken while filling details as these details will be auto fetched in the detailed form filling process and no changes will be permitted later. Fill the following details required in the basic application form:
- Title (Mr/Ms/Mrs/Dr)
- Applicant Full Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Provide information about your Nationality.
- Enter your Email
- Confirm same Email ID.
- Enter your Mobile Number.
- Click the 'Mobile OTP'. An OTP will be sent to your Mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- Type the verification code as displayed on the screen.
- Click the check box for declaration.
- Click 'Submit'.
- Your data will be saved and a Reference number will be displayed on the screen. The Reference number and Password for first time login will be sent to your mobile number and Email ID.
- Educational and other detail filling Process:
This is for submitting further details such as Posts applying for, Personal Details, Educational qualification and other details. Also for uploading recent Photo, Signature, other requisite Documents in prescribed file format and for making payment of applicable fee.
- Login by using the Reference number and Password received to your mobile and email on Basic application process. Change the password on first login.
- Home page with instructions will be opened. After reading instruction continue to open the 'Application'.
- In 'Personal Details', furnish the details as follows:
Note : The details of Title/Name/Gender/E-mail ID/ Mobile Number will be auto fetched from the 'Basic Registration' and are non-editable.
- Provide information related to UP Domicile and furnish the requisite details about domicile certificates
- Select your Category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS and furnish the requisite details about category certificates.
- Furnish the details in case of dependent of freedom fighter.
- Furnish the details in case of UP State Government Civilian Employee.
- Furnish the details in case of ex-serviceman.
- Fill your date of birth exactly as given in Matriculation (10th Class) Certificate.
- Enter your Father's name and Mother's Name as per standard record.
- Enter your complete Permanent and Communication address with Pincode.
- Please enter the following carefully in 'Preference Selection' viz.
- Preference about Post for which candidate wants to be considered 1st if selected.
- SI (Confidential)
- SI (Confidential-Vigilance)
- ASI Ministerial
- ASI Accounts (Only for Commerce Graduate)
- ASIM Vigilance
- Proceed further to next part of the Detailed Registration.
- In 'Educational Details' section, please furnish the details of Educational qualification and other qualifications.
- 10th Class Examination
- 12th Class Examination
- Graduation (mandatory in commerce if ASI Accounts (Only for Commerce Graduate) is one of the selected preferences.)
Note : If any deviation will be found in details entered by applicant, his application liable for disqualification at any stage.
- Furnish details related to preferential qualification.
- Proceed further to next part of the Detailed Registration.
Note 1:Applying Candidates must have cleared qualification and must be in possession of required education certificates/degree as on last date of application. Candidates who have appeared or are appearing for the required qualification and do not have education certificates/degree are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Note 2:Preferential qualification shall carry no marks, but in the event of two or more candidates having equal marks, candidate with preferential qualifications shall be given preference in final selection list under Rule 15(g)
- Upload your recent Scanned image of Color Passport size Photo - Size 11Kb-30Kb of file format JPG or JPEG only.
- Upload your clear Scanned image of Signature - Size 05Kb-10Kb of file format JPG or JPEG only.
- Upload the Scanned image of requisite documents - Size 50Kb-600Kb of file format pdf, JPG or JPEG only (also file name should not have special characters) and proceed further to preview page.
Note: Applicants should fill details/input very carefully in the online application at the appropriate place; upload the document as mentioned in above paras. For Verification purposes Applicant can take the print of the Preview page by using browser print option (Ctrl + P) and check correctness of print. The Preview page printed will not be considered as having submitted application form. In case if any correction is required the applicant can do the same on respective pages of application. Once the applicant checks his online application thoroughly the applicant has to check declarations and "Submit and Proceed to Pay". No changes in application are permissible after this.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
Applicant can make payment through only Online (using RuPay Card/Credit Card/Other UPI through gateway payment).
- If Applicant has already initiated an online payment but didn't receive successful payment response, then, in that case system will allow the applicant to re-initiate the payment only after 45 minutes from the time of initiation of first payment. But if Applicant's payment is rejected then Applicant will be allowed to make another payment attempt immediately.
- Only after successful payment , the Applicant will get a registration number which will be used for further communication and the applicant considered as a registered Candidate. The Applicant will also receive an email and SMS upon successful payment.
- Once the fee has been successfully paid, the payment status will accordingly get updated in the system and the applicant can take the print/download the application form and payment receipt from the Dashboard page.
Note 1: The registration number will not be allocated to the incomplete applications, the applications without fee payment, and the applications not submitted. The incomplete applications will not be accepted in any circumstances and summarily rejected. Such applications will be deleted from Database after last date of Registration i.e. 22-07-2021. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
Note 2: When application is successfully submitted and registration number mentioned on the application, will be accepted provisionally.
Note 3: The applicants should note that particulars mentioned in the online application will be considered as final and after submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests/Correspondence received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Cost of Online Application and Examination Fees:
- Cost of Online Application and Examination Fees
- Application and Examination Fees: Rs. 400/- (Rs. Four Hundred Only) for all applicants.
Closing Date for Registration of Application:
The registration of online application will close on 22-07-2021 at 23:59 hrs.
UPPRPB does not make any phone calls/SMS to the Applicants for depositing any money. List of Selected Applicant will be displayed on website only. The correspondence, if any, is made with Applicants through respective Recruiting authority only. Applicants are advised not to disclose their Reference number and mobile numbers and be guarded against any unscrupulous phone calls.
For any queries related to online application process, payment gateway and Exam Process, kindly contact on below given Helpdesk Number.
Phone Number : 022 - 6250337901
E-Mail : email@example.com
Timing : 9:00 hrs - 18:00 hrs Monday to Saturday (Except on National Holidays)